Industrial espionage, sabotage and data theft through cyberattacks case damages of € 55 billion in Germany every year. How do you make sure that your valuable know-how is protected?
More than half of all companies in Germany have been struck by cyber attacks over the past few years. That’s why you need to equip yourself even better in order to not only be able to keep your own business operations running, but to protect the data of your customers, as well as your own reputation. It’s never possible to be 100% protected, but a comprehensive approach with targeted preventive measures can significantly reduce the risks. Concentrating on only one sub-area, on the other hand, can undermine the entire IT security system.
CYOSS sees IT security as the protection of information and IT systems as well as the safeguarding of data centres and cloud services. Protecting IT ensures the confidentiality of information, integrity and availability of information and systems.
In doing so, we take not only the technology into account, but also the processes, regulations and compliance as well as the human factor. After all, information and IT systems can only be protected effectively if it is ensured that the users are sufficiently qualified, that the processes aren’t just on paper, that rules and regulations in compliance are followed and that the IT security technology can be operated.
- We assess the level of information security in your company, systems and IT infrastructure with information security checks & audits
- In comprehensive IT security concepts for individual systems we define measures to ensure information security
- We help you to fulfil relevant standards such as BSI IT-Grundschutz and ISO 27001
- With security testing & penetration testswe identify vulnerabilities and analyse deployed security mechanisms
- We enhance the competence of your IT security staff or team (SOC / CERT / CSIRT) with Incident Detection & Response Training