Nowhere is the value of data more evident to businesses than in a data center. If a failure occurs here, the damage caused often costs millions. As a result, data centers - as the heart of critical IT infrastructures - are subject to particularly stringent requirements. At the same time, data centers must be able to keep up with constant technical development. Operators too have a further important requirement: economic efficiency. It’s a good thing that CYOSS considers all these aspects when optimising data security.
With CYOSS at your side, you don’t just put security to the test, but also focus on the sustainability and cost-effectiveness of your data center. With a vendor-neutral view on solutions, our familiarity with military and civil security standards, and our experience working with the BSI, we bring the right expertise to build or refurbish your data center or server rooms.
- On-site analyses with documentation of results, evaluations and recommendations for action
- Concepts (technical, operation, business continuity management, disaster recovery, guidelines and emergency handbooks)
- Implementation of the measures
Do you have to deal with information classified as, for example, “for official use only” (VS-NfD)? For public tenders perhaps? There are various different requirements to consider. Among other things, the employees involved have to be qualified and special IT requirements must be fulfilled. We are happy to support you with the following services:
- VS-NfD training: Learn about when security protection is necessary for businesses and what you must adhere to when dealing with VS-NfD information.
- Setting up a VS-NfD environment:
- Concept for a VS-NfD classified network
- Installation and implementation of an appropriate infrastructure
- Hosting: We can operate your VS-NfD environment in our secure data center, certified to ISO 27001 and ISO 9001.
We can also help you leverage the advantages of a cloud while maintaining the security of on-premise solutions. Independent from providers, we advise you on the integration and implementation of private and secure clouds or provide you with secure encrypted connections to the secure cloud.
- Supplier-neutral planning and implementation with a focus on your needs
- Procurement support through preparation of the technical tender documents and evaluation of the offers
- Monitoring the execution in your interest
- Cost savings by avoiding non-compliance with legal requirements
- Increased cost efficiency (e.g. energy, space, operating expenses)
- Controlled recovery in case of failure
By rebuilding and renewing the physical infrastructure of all the plants of an international aerospace company, we achieved a reduction in operating costs of over 30%. By rebuilding and renewing the entire IT system with renewal of all system components, introduction of new software structures and systems, relocation to other sites and transfer into operation, we were able to reduce operating costs by about 50%.