The fourth industrial revolution is well underway. But the networking of IT and operational technology (OT) increases not only the value potential of data, it also increases the risk of attacks from cyberspace.
“The expansion of the internet makes industrial control systems easy prey for attackers. The number of ICS components available on the internet grows each year. … The number of security flaws in ICS components keeps on rising.”*
Attacks on industrial and control systems (OT) can mean not only financial losses for operators and system engineers alike, it can even cost them their reputation. In extreme cases, even safety can be at risk.
The heightened security requirements for production facilities are reflected in IEC 62443. The reliable operation of such facilities is the central challenge CYOSS takes on.
Industrial security is based on multiple lines of defence and a holistic approach. Laws and industry regulations – such as the CIP regulation, EU-GDPR, the IT Security Act – also add a great deal of pressure to increase industrial security.
In order to make this complex issue more easily manageable for you, we offer you a coordinated portfolio of solutions specifically for safeguarding industrial and production plants.
*) Kaspersky Study: Industrial Cybersecurity: the Threat Landscape, 2016 – see https://de.securelist.com/industrial-cybersecurity-threat-landscape/71667/)
- How good is the information security situation in your organisation? Our information security check gives you an overview of the ACTUAL situation and allows you to plan optimisations and improvements based on recognised standards and recommendations such as ISO 27001 and (ISC)².
- Establish a holistic approach towards information security within your organisation – our IT security concepts based on IT baseline protection of the German Federal Office for Information Security will help you.
- Do your systems have any vulnerabilities? We use manual penetration tests on ICS and SCADA systems as well as on networks and applications to find weak points before an attacker does – and help you eliminate them.
- Are your IT employees trained to handle an attack? At our Cyber Training & Simulation Centre, we train security skills in a highly efficient and realistic manner with simulated cyber attacks. Above all, your employees will learn how to recognise cyber attacks in a quick and targeted manner and defend your systems from any attacks by criminals, saboteurs or script kiddies. You can also train in critical conduct in case of crisis, and practise the specific course of action set down in your emergency plans.
- Security trainings
- Monitoring via RadarServices